Monday, October 18, 2010

A Matter of Pure Coincidence, Chance or Destiny

Body is matter, ... and matter is made up of molecules, particles and atoms.

I could have existed as any random atom anywhere in the universe.... Instead I ended up here, whether by chance or destiny.... and then some time later I met you.

And my atoms got together with your atoms... and together we created another human being.

Coincidence or not, we came a long way ... I hope Love - yours and mine - like the Universe is as immense and infinite and like Time always existed and always will.

I love you till the end.... when all I'll have are Polaroid pictures of last Summer... and your ashes... those I was supposed to scatter to the wind.

I miss your warm, sun-kissed, brown skin against mine.


Sommer Bloem In't Veld (Copyright 2010)

No comments: